My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tis The Season(The Other Season)


Each year I wait for the peach trees to bloom.  For a long time, it was an obligatory shot for the newspaper, then I began to enjoy trying for something a little different. This year I waited for a rainy day, got some clouds and water droplets on the blooms. The delicate colors always photograph better on overcast days. Better results than bright sunny days.  This holds for most flowers.

These did pretty good, but I got some killer dogwood blooms to show you.


2 comments:

Zainab Zainab said...

wow!DANNY sir ur pics are awsome,i m feeling fresh:)

Cynical Hearts said...

I very much enjoyed your pictures. The water droplets were clear and made the picture so much better.

Blog Archive