My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Playing in Corel Painter

I have wanted a different look for some of my photos, and had no luck getting what I wanted in Photoshop. I have been experimenting for a while, and have several that I used the watercolor filter on to get an interesting look. Last week I downloaded a trial version of Corel Painter Essentials and think I have found something I like. These three photos I have run through Corel, and like the look.


Al three were worked in Photoshop,before I opened them in Corel Painter. I am still playing but will probably end up buying the program.  I am still trying don't really know what I am doing, hard on an old man, I must say.
After doing the painting, I dabbled just a bit in Photoshop for the final image.
 You might want to download the fre trail and give it a go.

No comments:

Blog Archive