My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Twins

I spent this past Saturday photographing Georgia Peach Festival events in Fort Valley. I started out with the 5K race at 7:30 that morning. I could have slept a bit later but I thought the race began at 7.
During the day I had the opportunity to photograph two sets of twins. That is kinda unusual, especially in a small town like Fort Valley. Really odd that I photographed both within minutes of each other.
Yvonne and Yvette Lee were first. They are shown above. I love their hats, and the way they almost mirror each other.
I photographed them and walked about twenty feet to where the second set were eating a peach. They are Acie and Abby Forbus. Actually Acie was eating the peach while his sister was enjoying a bottle of water.
I like both photos. The second one is not so obviously twins, but I think it works.

No comments:

Blog Archive