My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Sunflowers


I wanted to shoot some sunflowers this year and had a hard time finding a field. Deborah had been riding one afternoon and told me she had found a field, and by the time I got to them ,they were dead.
Yesterday I was on the way to Columbus to see my Mom, and discovered this huge field in Taylor County.


They were showing their age, but I still managed to get some interesting shots. These are not the only flowers I have done recently. Last week I photographed wild flowers. I had a bright sunny day for them.  Yesterday morning was really overcast when I did the sunflowers.  Later I will shot you some of the wildflowers.


1 comment:

mobin said...

Wow! it is awesome post. This post is only for them who has great idea. Go on with. We want this kinds of post regularly for our best.

Beautiful travelling places.

Blog Archive