My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Thursday, September 17, 2009

You Never Know Where you'll End Up

We have new coffee shop in Fort Valley. They sell Starbucks coffee. This is a big deal in our town.
The coffe shop is located downtown inside Fort Valley State University's new Fine Arts Building.
Having the part of the Fine Arts Department in downtown Fort Valley is pretty big as well.

I had shot my pictures and was talking with coffee shop owner Spring Rosati when I was called about the cops chasing some suspects in a shooting. I ended my interview with Spring and hit the road, headed to the other side of the county.

I didn't get the arrests, but I did get some decent photos. One of them was the photo with the officers with a bloodhound and and AR-15 walking through a subdivision.

One of the things I have always loved about my job is that when I leave home for work, I may know where I am going, but never know where I will end up.

No comments:

Blog Archive