My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Little Turtle

Anyone can go out on Halloween and get some cool photos. Kids and costumes always make
for good photos. This year I came up with several nice photos. Definite keepers. The one with Batman and his rivals Riddler and Joker I posted earlier.

Before I shot the Batman photo I photographed young Jacob Carter nad his dad Bill. Dad was holding Jacob in his arms, was a nice enough photo. I wandered around and got several more photos, then on my way back I came back by Jacob and Bill. Bill was about to put him down on the walk. HELLO, time to hit the ground with the old 17mm. Same charm that won young Jacob first place in the costume contest came thru in the photograph.

It is a blessing to be short enough to shoot up at a one-year-old.

No comments:

Blog Archive