My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Want To See A Killer Photo?

                                                                                                   Photo by Dusty Martin

I am doing my photography class this summer at the Fort Valley State University Warner Robins campus. We had our third class last night. I have sixteen students who share a strong interest in photography. We have a homework assignment each week, and have seen some nice images.

Last week we had a class on composition. The homework assignment was to use what we talked about in class and shoot a killer photo. The above image is Dusty Martin's homework photo. This image rocks. I opened it and just went, "WOW. Someone is listening in class."

I love photography, I love sharing what little I know about this wonderful art. It is so rewarding to have a class full of people who are hungry to learn. Makes an old man happy.

You go, Dusty.

1 comment:

Misty said...

Wow. That is about as awesome as it gets! I'm teaching 17 2nd and 3rd graders this week. Wanna trade? LOL!

Blog Archive