My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Monday, September 13, 2010

Just Two More Reasons To Keep A Camera Handy


I go very few places any more without a camera, and I find myself a lot more likely to shoot whatever catches my eye. Here are two such images. By no means earthshaking photos, but I like them both.
The top photo is our cat Milo. He is a very laid back individual. I walked out the front door yesterday, and saw him laying upsidedown in the swing.  I had to take the shot, and just as I did, he broke into this huge yawn. If I had not has a camera in my hand, I would have missed it.

Walking from the car to the house today I noticed these leaves. First really pretty ones I have seen this year, and it is a bit early. I liked the light, and took the shot. Doubt I would have gone and grabbed a camera and come back to shoot them.
You never know what you might miss.

1 comment:

Amish.tv said...

Great Job Mr Danny! I love how a picture freezes something in time and can continue to tell its story forward:)

Blog Archive