My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Friday, January 20, 2012

The Concrete Plant, Part 1


There is an old concrete plant in Fort Valley. I have thought about doing some photos of it before, actually did a couple of quick shots one day, but was in a hurry and didn't really look the place over.  I took some time yesterday and found a couple of interesting images.

The first thing to catch my eye was this slippery when wet sign that has been overtaken by vines. Not too slippery, I guess. The door below was an obvious target of my 3oomm.  I had three lenses with me and shot some with all three. The 300, my 15-30, and the fish eye. We will look at some more next time. 

We all have places we drive by quite often and think about shooting. Take some time and check them out. Doesn't cost a thing but a little time. And hey, you will have a camera in your had so it sure won't be wasted time.


No comments:

Blog Archive