My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Stormclouds



There is a really cool cornfield alongside Highway 49 in Peach County. Every time I pass it, I think about shooting some pictures.  Today as I came home, I noticed really neat storm clouds gathering in the east.  I found a spot to get corn and clouds. The top image is an HDR combo of three images, one overexposed, one correct exposure, and one underexposed.  They were combined in Machinery HDR. The second image is a straight exposure, done by the meter in the D90. By combining the three you see good detail in the highlights, mid tones and shadows. The second image is an average of the three, so you loose detail.


The bottom image is an HDR, swapped the fisheye for the 15mm.  I have some other images from the shoot I will share another day.


No comments:

Blog Archive