My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Fake HDR Images

I have enjoyed playing with HDR images the last several years. I have tried different programs to process the images, and the best one(to my taste, which many people have already questioned) is Photomatix. It is easier to use than Photoshop’s HDR program, and I like the results better as well.
I have also played with several programs that take one image and make it look like an HDR. Most of the ones I have tried were either a pain or the images didn’t really look like I wanted.

I was surfing today and found a program I had never tried before. It is HDRist and can be found at www.ohanaware.com/hdrtist/. I downloaded it and have played with it a bit.


These three images are all done through it. Some photos work fairly well, others don’t. You can process several images that are bracketed and do real HDR’s. I will let you know how that works later.

No comments:

Blog Archive