My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Monday, August 1, 2011

And Now For Something Totally Different......


I guess I have been spending too much time in Photoshop here lately, but I shot a nice tight face shot of our little orange cat last week, and immediately saw possibilities.  I knew I wanted to put human features on her little fuzzy face.  I started thinking about various images I had to be the donor.



I settled on the photo of Kimberly Uso that I had shot a couple of years ago.  She has some awesome eyes
and I remembered the cool makeup. I got the two images as close in size as I could, then grabbed the parts of the face I wanted from Kimberly's photo with the lasso tool, copied and pasted them into the cat photo. 

This created a new layer on the cat photo, so I added a layer mask and blended the human features into the cat's face using the brush tool. 


Now, to do some real work.

No comments:

Blog Archive