My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Bruce's Butterfly


I stopped by to see my friend Bruce today. Even before I stopped the car I saw this butterfly flitting from flower to flower. I grabbed a camera as I got out of the car and started shooting. At first I was afraid I would scare the butterfly away, but is soon ignored me and continued about its business. The top photo was one of the first I shot, the bottom towards the end.
I really like the bottom photo, with the good view of the butterfly's head, but I keep coming back to the top photo. Love the contrasting colors, vibrant pink flower, and the green background. 

And it is so fitting that I found this image in Bruce and Celia's yard. They are truly to beautiful people. 



No comments:

Blog Archive