My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Thursday, August 18, 2011

A Hummingbird


Deborah has two hummingbird feeders hanging on our back porch. They have been very popular this summer with the little critters. We have had fun watching their antics. The hummingbirds, not the feeders.
I kept telling myself to get a camera and do some pictures, and finally got around to it this morning.

The only good vantage point is through our living room window. Only way to really get close to them. This has problems, they are backlit, and I am shooting through glass. I shot for a while and got this one that I kinda like. Needed to be a little tighter, but if you get too close to the window, you chase the hummingbirds away.

I still have time to try again. Will see what I can do.

No comments:

Blog Archive