My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Monday, August 18, 2014

Ivy League



In downtown Fort Valley there is a gutted building, sandwiched between two other buildings. The roof is gone, as is the back wall. One wall is almost completely covered with ivy. Well, it may not be ivy, could be weeds. But it looks pretty cool.

I have wanted to do something with this awesome scene for some time, and finally decided the way to shoot it was up against the wall with a really wide lens. I tried the 15mm, but it needed more so I shot the top image with my fisheye. The dark area framing the top of the image is the other side wall, you can see the sun shining down. 

The bottom shot shows the coverage on the wall. So, I got my digital fix for the day. Hope you like 'em.
 

No comments:

Blog Archive