My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Monday, August 4, 2008

Back To School, For The 37th Year!!!!!



I got up really early today for the first day of school in Houston County. This is over 35 years of "First Days Of School" I have done. I visited Linda Horne and her folks at Perdue Primary in Houston County. What a great school. I love to be around people who have a passion for what they do every day. She does, and shows.

She and school board member Fred Wilson were the main greeters this morning out in front of the school welcoming students and their parents. I got this photo of Wilson, typical of how he spent his early morning. I love this image, the expressions, just makes me smile.

What a great way to start my week. Hope it makes you smile as well.

No comments:

Blog Archive