My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Monday, February 15, 2010

A Bit Of Snow

We had our bit of snow Friday. We got a little last year, made some nice pictures but it was all over in a matter of hours. THis time we had several inches accumulate and actually stay around for two days. I shot during the heavy snowfall on Friday, then went out Saturday morning for some second day stuff.
The first two are from Friday. I really like the top image, heavy snow and the guy walking in the tunnel formed by the trees. Gotta love the little 2 year-old experiencing her first snow.
The bottom photo was from Saturday morning. A scene from Everett Square Park here in Fort Valley. The park was quite beautiful, the ground covered with snow, no footprints. I did my best to maneuver around to get my pictures without leaving a bunch of footprints.
Wanted to leave it for the next person who came along.

No comments:

Blog Archive