My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Baseball Is Back

Baseball season is upon us once again. Peach County will have its first baseball game today. I have a scheduling conflict so I won’t shoot the first game.

I love to shoot sports, but my least favorite is baseball. Football, basketball and soccer have plenty of action. It is easy to come away with a decent photograph. Baseball is too slow for me, guess my attention span is way too short.


I get bored, loose my concentration, and the perfect photo is lost. I have captured a few really nice baseball shots, but there have been countless boring shots in between. Guess that makes the nice ones even more special. Lets see how long before I post a baseball shot from this season…..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure where to post this but I wanted to ask if anyone has heard of National Clicks?

Can someone help me find it?

Overheard some co-workers talking about it all week but didn't have time to ask so I thought I would post it here to see if someone could help me out.

Seems to be getting alot of buzz right now.

Thanks

Blog Archive