My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Friday, March 21, 2008

Tuesday Was A Great Day!!!



I was pretty happy with my shooting this week. Tuesday was really a good day. I went to Robins Air Force Base to photograph their new safety classes. Participants get to see a 3-D movie while laying back in some really cool chairs. I had photos of the folks with their headsets with earphones and goggles but I wanted to show them snuggled into the chairs watching the movie. Most of the lights were turned off as the movie started. I was able to get this shot at 1/4 second handheld. Most days that alone would have made my day.

On the way over to the base I noticed some guys repainting the old T-33 trainer in front of the Recreation Department. I was hoping they would still be working when I came back. They had done a dark primer coat and were taping parts before painting again.



I went around that aircraft about three times trying different angles. It was hard to get a clean overall shot. I really liked the worker at the end of the wing with the sky and nose of the plane behind him. Clean background and nice lines in the photo.



On the way home I passed the old truck under the barn. I have passed this thing so many times and always look a s I pass by. I lived beside this barn for almost five years. Tuesday the light really caught my eye. I had to turn around a go back.
i shot it, but it just didn't work. Guess I was in too much of a hurry.

Well, I will keep looking, and two out of three ain't bad.

No comments:

Blog Archive