My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Monday, May 19, 2008

Roadside Beauty



I needed some beauty after all the destruction of last week. I found it in a wheat field. There are few things more beautiful or more American than a field of
wheat kissed by the sun and fanned by the wind. Glad Middle Georgia farmers are
planting so much this year. Seems like I am seeing more wheat fields this year.



I shot some wheat photos last week, but the wheat was a bit too green. Today's field looked good in the sunlight.



I shot the wide one with the 15mm, and the tight stuff was with the 500mm. I didn't want any depth of field, so I hauled it out. I like its look compared to the 300. Hope you all enjoy them. i felt much better after shooting them.

No comments:

Blog Archive