My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

The Sun News



Today we came out with a new publication, The Sun News. Saturday was our last Houston Peach. The Sun News will be full of community journalism each Wednesday, and a new home for my photographs. The old Houston Peach was pretty much mine photographically from May of 2005. I had a lot of fun shooting for it. A lot of the centerpieces were my enterprise efforts. It was kind of intimidating at first, but I soon was having fun finding stories and shooting them, often writing the copy to accompany my images.



My first photo package for the Sun News was a collaboration with writer Jenny Gordon on Georne AuCoin and her International City School of Ballet. Made really nice art, and hopefully sets the tone for what is to come. I am blessed to have a this section as an outlet for this passion of mine, and so people like Georne to photograph, who have an equal passion for what they do.

Keeps me inspired.

No comments:

Blog Archive