My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The Bird Feeder

We have bird feeders all around our home. Love watching the birds come and go. I keep saying to myself that I should do some pictures. This morning as I was loading my gear into the car I noticed the activity on this feeder just outside my mother-in-law's window.

I think the birds are wrens. They are really cute little guys. I opened the trunk and got a camera and the 300 and started trying to get close to them. They flew away when I started to approach the feeder, but only moved a few feet away, still in the same tree.

I got close enough to get a decent shot and waited. They came back. I wanted to get one in the air, with movement in its wings. This was the best I could do today. Gonna keep my eye on them.





No comments:

Blog Archive