My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Monday, March 8, 2010

Our Japanese Magnolia

We have a beautiful Japanese Magnolia in our yard. The first year we were in the house, we were
just blown away by its beauty. The tree was loaded with blooms. Every year since, we have had a freeze just as it began to bloom, and part of the blooms were lost. This year its going to be loaded again.

Every year I have done some photos of the tree and its blooms. I try to come up with something different each year. One year I was on top of a tall ladder. Last year Deborah had cut some blooms and arranged them in a vase for our dining room. I did pretty much studio still lifes that were probably the bet yet.

I began my magnolia photography this weekend. I tried the fisheye, and it kinda works. I will let you know what I end up with.

No comments:

Blog Archive