My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Come Check Out My Show

Yesterday was the opening day, and I have been too busy to go by. Today I will run over and see how everything looks. I have posted the poster that Chiquita Thomas did, it is quite good.


I have 36 prints hanging, a mix of old stuff and new, some from film, some digital. And of course there is black and white in the mix.

The meet and greet will be Friday evening, March 26 at 6p.m. It is a drop in going til 7:30 or so.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i actually love all your posting taste, very helpful,
don't quit as well as keep writing for the simple reason that it simply just good worth to read it.
looking forward to browse through much more of your own content articles, good bye ;)

Blog Archive