My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Friday, July 27, 2007

Shooting Wrecks


Over the past 35 years I have shot lots of auto wrecks. Some have been really tragic, some have made really
intense images and no one was badly injured. You never know how people are going to react. I have
seriously been threatened by someone for taking pictures twice in my career. Both times at wrecks.
Go figure.

Had a friend ask about taking pictures at accidents, do we have to have permission. As long as they are in public areas, anyone can take pictures. No one's privacy is an issue, there is no legal issues. Don't get in the way
of the police and rescue folks. They are doing their jobs.

Most of the cops I deal with a pretty cool. I do my job and stay out of their way, and out of traffic, and it
usually works out.

No comments:

Blog Archive