My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Sometimes..........

Sometimes it ALL just comes together. God just gives you a sweet picture.
This is surely one of those.

Monday morning I went out to cover Peach County High's band camp. They take frequent breaks because of the heat. I had missed a couple of shots with kids drinking water because I was in the wrong place. This kid turned up his water bottle and was pouring the water into his mouth. I eased off the shutter button as he lifted the bottle higher, and then in anticipation hit it again.

I was focused on the end of the bottle. As I hit this frame(Or digital equivalent) he moved the bottle and I lost focus.

The guy in the background made the photo happen. If not for his hair, the drop of water would not have shown up.

Sometimes it just happens.

2 comments:

Sue Sapp said...

You REALLY must be living right!

Anonymous said...

That is a sweet picture...
Jenny

Blog Archive