My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Tuesday, February 5, 2008



This picture just won't go away. I was going from Fort Valley to
Perry last year and saw this scene alongside US Highway 341.
Old motel was being remodeled and they junked this television.
Was too strange to pass up.

I have tried to do something with the photo half a dozen times,
and always get stuck. I don't diddle photos too often, but this seems
like the perfect candidate. I have put different images on the TV
screen, but nothing sticks.

I dug it out this week, spent a couple of days getting frustrated. I will play
with it again one day, but time to file it again for a while.

Guess I have not shot he right companion image. Gonna keep looking.

Too bad I didn't shoot it at night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm actually glad you have this daytime shot because I like the reflection of the clouds in the TV. The photo looks more like it needs a clever caption a la political cartoon rather than needing a change in content.

Anonymous said...

This would make a good promo piece for the upcoming Digital conversion in television. A LOT of televisions are going to be placed on the side of the road after Feb 17, 2009.

Blog Archive