My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Tinkerbell



I love this photo. It makes me feel happy every time I look at it.
Another of those that I shot during 2007 and had forgot about.
Glad I stumbled across it when I was looking for contest entries.

I was in Warner Robins shooting a rehearsal of Peter Pan. I had finished and was leaving. Some of the cast were late arriving, one of them was Zakyah Freeman who was Tinkerbell.

As I was walking toward the door the director said "here's Tinkerbell."
Well, I turned and saw that smile and those wings, and knew I had to shoot one more photo. As I shot the picture, I knew this one was a keeper. Love the soft colors, the other girl pointing, all eyes on Tinkerbell.

The editor ran this one small liking another for the play photo. Should have been
this one, but what the heck. It still makes me smile.

No comments:

Blog Archive