My photo
... is a freelance photographer working in Middle Georgia

Thursday, October 4, 2007

MMMMMMMM.....Road Pizza



We are hearing a lot these days about the dangers of driving and using cellphones, seen women driving
down the road doing their makeup. I followed a guy up I-75 reading a book one day. No one addresses the
dangers of doing the point and shoot while driving. I am an admitted culprit.

I find myself quite often pulling out my little Canon while stuck in traffic, shooting clouds, reflections in the
rearview mirror, odd angles out the windows of my little Honda. Yesterday it was road pizza day.
My Daddy always told me to keep both hands on the wheel, and my eyes on the road. My Mama told me
not to play with my food. I have done wrong. I am not ashamed, but quite proud of the results.

Don't try this at home.....I am a trained professional.

4 comments:

Liz said...

Hi Danny,
Not all your talent lies behind the lens. That headline was a surefire "Made you look!"
Liz

Kim A. said...

I've had my share of close calls while driving and taking pictures. Sometimes, you just gotta see if you can get that shot... It just won't wait. :) Never have gone for the road pizza shot though.

Donna said...

::chuckles:: Man Ive been there. I put the disclaimer on those photos "dont try this at home, Im a professional" hehe Good job and that pizza looks yummy!

Anonymous said...

Oh that's a good one! And yes the Margherita Pizza was pretty good from there too!

Blog Archive